You can also use the monthly rings to record an area of focus or theme of your intention for each month.
What can you track?
Daily, Weekly, 3/week, and Monthly Rings.
This wheel is divided into rings for habits with different frequencies.
You can use the trackers to track intentions, rituals, habits, your mood, menstrual cycle, or tasks.
The moon phases surrounding the wheel represent the actual moon phases, so if you'd like to track your mood or menstrual cycle, you can see the correspondence.
• 3 monthly rings
• 3 weekly rings
• 1 ring for 3 times per week
• 4 daily rings
Use it Your Way
Using your own colours and markings throughout the year will make a unique keepsake artwork.
- Use the central space for a mini-vision board, your word of the year, or an inspiring image.
- The spacious ring has daily notches so you can add in any important dates, celebrations, accomplishments or milestones you want to remember.
- You could also use one of the rings to track your mood by colour-coding your markings on that ring.
- To track a new monthly challenge each month, you can use one of the monthly rings to record the area of focus or theme of your intention for each month.
Write your intentions in the sidebar for reference.
At the beginning of the year, write your intentions for each ring, and how they fit into your daily life.
There is also space at the bottom of the sidebar to add your own legend if you are using color-coding.
The sidebar is divided with a dotted cut line, and if you choose, you can cut it off. Separating the sidebar will allow you to hang the wheel in different directions so you can keep the current month on top if it's on a wall or cork board.